- Model NO.: GRP PIPE-01
- Product Categories: FRP Pipe
- Material: FRP
- Type: Epoxy FRP
- Specification: ASTM GB
- HS Code: 70199000
- Usage: Industral
- Molding Method: Spray Method
- Fiber Type: FRP
- Trademark: HENGRUN
- Origin: Hebei, China
The range of pipes dimensions and characteristics offered is wide and able to meet many different application's requirements. They can be produced in any diameter from 25 mm (2") to 3000 mm (120"). Standard lengths are 6 and 12 meters however customized lengths are available on request.
The angle with the axis of the pipe can vary between 45° and 88°.
Pipes and fittings are classified according to nominal pressure. Standard pressure classes are: 4, 6, 10, 16, 20 bars.
Pipes are also classified according to specific pipe stiffness. Standard stiffness classes are: 1250, 2500, 5000 and 10000 Pa. Intermediate or higher stiffness classes are available on request or depending on the design conditions.
FRP winding pipe characteristics
1. Good physical mechanics performance
2. Being resistant to chemical erosion and longer service life
3. Excellent hydraulic characteristics
4. Lower installation and keeping cost
5. Flexible design and shorter reform term
6. No medium pollutionStructutureManufacture