- Model NO.: 1-4000m3
- 1m3: 4000m3
- Departure: Tianjin
- Cargo Type: General Cargo
- Trademark: HENGRUN
- Origin: China
- Type: Sea Freight
- Shipment Type: FCL and LCL
- Total Supply: 500, 000sets/Year
- Departure Day: Daily
- Specification: BS 13280: 2001, SSN 245-1981, JC 658.1-1997
- HS Code: 3925100000
HengRun SMC Water Tanks has the properties: Designed in accordance to the ISO 14000 ideology on environmentalManagement, the water tank fully satisfies all conditions related toSanitation, durability, watertightness
Specifications: Clean Water-We deliver clean water as it is to you. The tank is designedTo satisfy the following basic requirements by using panels.
* Clean and Hygienic* Long life* No leakage* Stable structure* Easy transportation* Easy assembly* No limit in size(available tank height is up to 5mH)The panel size respectively is 1m*1m*, 1m*0.5m, 0.5m*0.5m. When an area to be used for siting a tank has restricted access (eg doorway or hatch) and therefore a one piece tank could not get access, the only solution left is a tank made from panels and sealed, bolted and assembled in the area once through the restricted access, this allows for a tank with a larger storage capacity to be used in the same area and can be far greater than the access into the area will allow. Made from GRP tank panels usually 1000*1000mm the panels can be easily moved into position and assembled into a tank by our team of specialists within the area with only 500mm space around the tank.
Sectional Tanks are available plain or with insulation, and are constructed from a number of GRP panels that are bolted and sealed together on site, these tanks can be completely internally flanged only requiring as little as 50mm around the tank to assemble, also tanks that are externally flanged with either internal or external flanged base, all sectionals come complete with sectional lid and Inspection hatch, Sectional tanks with internal bases require a flat fully supporting base where as an externally flanged based sectional can be assembled on pillars or RSJ 's that are all the same level and flat but must be a minimum of 500mm off the floor.
Key BenefitsIdeal For tanks that are to be situated through a restricted accessInsulated tanks available with HCFC Free Foam. 1000 *1000mm Panels available as standard, Specific panel sizes available on requestTanks up to 3m in Height with no restriction on Length and Width